2018 goals

by - January 01, 2018


I am a person who loves new beginnings, but I am also the first to admit I usually struggle with them. After a rough end of 2017 (besides other things I had to quit training, almost died and had to quit my job right before Christmas - a full post reflecting on the past year will be up soon) I will probably need some time get (back) into a routine. However, there are a few things I would really love to focus on this year - kind of like new years´ resolutions, but without the part of a resolution where you don´t make it true. 


My goals for 2018:

  • to get back into exercising and training regularly;
  • stop spending money on stuff I don´t need, especially junk food;
  • reduce the amount of waste I produce and inspire others to do so;
  • finish my exams and graduate;
  • read more books;
  • meditate and know when it´s time to go to sleep;
  • explore the world;
  • become an active blogger again;
  • find happiness even in the darkest of times. 

(thanks to Dumbledore for the last one)

What are you 2018 resolutions?







You May Also Like

0 comments